CrowdMaan

Creating a Better Future for Children in Sinthiou Garba

Creating a Better Future for Children in Sinthiou Garba

The Péllital Sinthiou Garba organization is dedicated to improving the lives of the community in the village of Sinthiou Garba, located 500 km from Dakar, Senegal. One of the main areas of focus for Péllital Sinthiou Garba is education, and the current school in the village is in dire need of repair and rebuilding. The goal of the “Creating a Better Future for Children in Sinthiou Garba” project is to raise the remaining funds necessary to build 3 classrooms and an administrative block for teachers and staff.

The need for a new school in Sinthiou Garba is pressing, as the current building is dilapidated and unsafe for both students and teachers. The lack of resources from the government to support education in the village has made it difficult for the community to provide a quality education for its children. However, the community is determined to overcome these challenges and provide a future for its children through education.

The project, called “BALLU-NDIRAL” (mutual aid), aims to collect the remaining funds necessary to build the school, with the goal of providing a safe and dignified place for children to learn. The estimated cost of the project is 48,009,160 FCFA (73,296 Euro), with a French Non-Governmental Organization, PAISD (Programme d’appui aux initiatives de solidarité pour le développement), agreeing to finance 75% of the project. The community needs to raise the remaining 25% of the final sum, or about 12,002,290 FCFA (19,000 Euro), to complete the project.

The impact of this project will be felt in the short, medium, and long term, as it will provide children in Sinthiou Garba with a quality education and a brighter future. The project will also inspire children to strive for the betterment of their community and give them hope for the future.

By supporting “Creating a Better Future for Children in Sinthiou Garba,” you have the opportunity to make a significant impact in the lives of children in Sinthiou Garba. Your support will help to provide a safe and dignified place for children to learn and thrive, and will inspire them towards a brighter future. If you have any questions or wish to discuss this project further, please reach out to Péllital Sinthiou Garba at ballundiral.sinthiou.garba@gmail.com. Your support will be greatly appreciated, and an official donation receipt will be issued.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *